The Forgetful Muse

Return, forgetful Muse, and straight redeem In gentle numbers, time so idly spent; Sing to the ear that doth thy lays esteem And gives thy pen both skill and argument.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Well Hello Again!

Finally, I've decided to get serious on my blogging. :] My mother writes so many amazing posts and I read them every day and I have developed some jealousy of her writing. So I'm planning to improve it!

For the past eight months, I have been finishing one play and starting another! As many of you probably read in my mom's blog, I auditioned for the play Cinderella and was called back for the main role! I didn't get it, but I had the privilege of being one of the three girls asked to stay later than any of the others to sing with the Princes. Even though I didn't get my dream role, I'm still proud to say that I did my best...and if I didn't get the part, it's because God didn't want me to!

I am now playing the role of a Your Majesty Dancer and a Ballroom Dancer. A Your Majesty Dancer is a jazz/tap/ballet dancer who come on with the Head Chefs, carrying a platter or tray of some sort and does a little dance. A Ballroom Dancer is...well...a dancer at the ball! We haven't learned the dance yet but we will after Christmas break!

During Christmas break, I'm hoping to start getting into a rhythm of writing daily posts. Hopefully, I won't be too busy with all the Christmas preparations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home